A stunning Art Deco former Pub (known as The Castle Connell Hotel), now converted to a creative office / showroom space. This building would suit a creative business seeking the most unique commercial buildings on the City Fringe.
The property has just completed a major refurbishment and presents like no other.
63 Kensington Street features:
* 383sqm internal area (approx.)
* 1 secure car space
* Polished timber and concrete floors
* High ceilings with exposed herringbone strutting
* A combination of open plan, meeting rooms and private offices
* Central courtyard and 2 balconies
* Modern amenities throughout including 2 kitchens and various bathrooms
* Kitchens feature fridge, microwave, zip hot and cold water filtered taps
* Oozes character and charm
* zone ducted Air conditioning & alarm system with 4k security cameras
* Landlords have spared no expense
* 3 phase power
63 Kensington Street is located within a short walking distance to Central station, the CBD and the rejuvenated Central Park. Plenty of cafe’s, bars and restaurants to choose from all within short walking distance, along with Central Park Mall and Broadway Shopping Centre.
If you are looking for a unique character building on the City Fringe, please contact Stuart Rodriguez for a private inspection