City Fringe free standing building ideal for owner occupiers, renovators and investors.
Built in c.1899, 49-51 Shepherd Street Chippendale is a multi-level converted warehouse currently occupied by two commercial tenants (leases expired).
Occupying 228sqm of land with approximately 400sqm internally, rear lane access and garage, this historic warehouse is zoned R1 with existing commercial use. There is also a current DA approval for a spectacular multi level residence (DA plans available on request).
Enjoying a north eastern aspect, the building is located within close proximity to Broadway Shopping Centre, UTS, USYD, Victoria Park, Central Park and Central Station.
Chippendale is only minutes from the Sydney CBD, Central Station, Surry Hills and on the border to South Sydney and the Inner West. The suburb has recently been in the news for the announcement of Tech Central, Australia’s largest technology and innovation hub backed by Atlassian founders Mike Cannon-Brookes and Scott Farquhar. The Tech Central development will provide 250,000 square metres of affordable space for tech start-ups and scaleups.
The building features:
– 228sqm of land with 400sqm internal area (approx.)
– Abundant natural light with large warehouse windows
– Period brick facade with immense character
– Character foyer with soaring ceilings and feature staircase
– Roller door access to parking with direct access to office space
– High ceilings and exposed sand stock bricks throughout interior
– Kitchen and bathroom facilities for each tenancy
– Multifaceted building with flexible floor plan
Please contact Fringe Commercial for a copy of the information memorandum.
Open for inspection Wednesdays and Fridays 12 – 12:30pm
February 16th, 18th, 23rd and 25th.